2014 Sponsorship Opportunities
Thank you for sponsoring Climate Nashville’s Clean Air 5K, an environmentally and socially responsible event on Sunday, November 16 at 2:00 PM in Shelby Park.
We value your support of Climate Nashville’s work to create a healthier life and planet for our communities and future generations by moving our region beyond fossil fuels toward a 100% renewable energy economy, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and other air pollution, and ensuring climate justice.
We hope these guidelines will make it easy for you to determine which product or monetary donation is right for your organization.
- Please ensure that all awards bags items are sustainable, usable, and consumable.
- Paper inserts with your product are not allowed; if you would like to include a coupon for your merchandise, however, we are happy to post an online coupon on the race website.
- Tier 1 - A $500 or greater donation earns a vendor spot at the race, optimal finish line banner space (sponsor to provide banner), and prominent mention on the race website, all social media, and in thank you announcements at the event.
- Tier 2 - A $250 donation earns a vendor spot at race, a logo on the race website, and mention on all social media and in thank you announcements at event.
- Tier 3 -A $100 donation earns a logo on the race website and mention on all social media.
- Free - Vendor spots at the race free of charge for non-profit organizations.
In kind donation in lieu of monetary is available. Custom sponsorship packages are available. Please ask for details. Any donation large or small is appreciated!
Thank you for participating in the official introduction of Climate Nashville to the middle Tennessee area and helping to make this race a resounding success!
Sponsor are encourage to create a team, click here for more info!
Click Here to download the sponsor agreement.